Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy Halloween

I'm not really looking forward to Halloween.  I just don't get into it that much anymore.  I guess you can say that I've become an old grumpy lady.  LOL...

Anyway, I decided to play with some stamps that are "Halloween-ie" because I thought they were cute- and because I liked the crow (or is it a raven?).  When I discovered I could combine a halloween making card with a collage challenge, I got a teeny bit excited.  I'm not lying.

I really love how this card turned out.  I loved the concept so much that I decided to make TWO...Yep, TWO...and I mailed them both out on Thursday.  Yeah, I'm sure they'll arrive AFTER Halloween is over but oh well, I guess that's a little TRICK and a TREAT.  :)
 So there...Some yummy blue splatters from my watercolor inks, some spattering of golden embossing powder for texture and shine, some golden liquid pearls, a little bit of machine stitching, some glossy beady eyes on that bird and a cute little bow with a button because a "Kerry card" is not complete without ribbon!  :)
 Oh so delish...
Zigs and zags complete the collage look!  LP

Have a spooky Halloween.  I'll be hiding somewhere trying to evade the treaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry