Monday, July 3, 2017

2017-18 Inspiration Book and Catalog is LIVE!

Yipeeeee!!! Our new 2017-18 catalog is LIVE!  It's packed full of gorgeous product and inspiration, I can attest to that!  Want one?  Order your catalog on my site today HERE and I will send you a Holiday Mini Catalog when it goes live next month!  

I've been working hard creating delish projects to share on my blog and with customers and am scheduling classes and parties now.  Please let me know when you would like to host your party so I can work closely with you to cater it to your needs.  

Watch my blog in the next few days for some amazing fun to come this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry