Monday, June 1, 2015

35 ATC's down...

Hello there Journey Friends!

Convention is just a few days away and I'm busy stamping and creating my projects/swaps/trades...After three days of work, I finally finished my ATC's.  I think they turned out the way my muse wanted them to.  :)

Lots of collage work to create this project.  I started out squirting some Beach Breeze reinker on an acrylic block.  I let it drip a bit then applied the inked block directly to the watercolor paper.  After that, I added the "fishy net" background image with LemonGrass ink then applied the American Sun stamp in the corner with Lemon Drop ink.  I think that created some great sun rays!  The final few steps before mounting on cardstock included adding Silver Silk and a stitched line to carry my "tags" along on their journey with the bottle...
...Oh that bottle...I stamped some Shrink Film with my Black Licorice ink then heated it to set it and shrink the film.  I applied some Sparkle dust to the underside of each bottle with Journey Glaze.
 The tags were stamped with tiny sentiments from the Bezel Block ATS set.  I just LOVE that set because of it's versatility and tiny size...Perfect for little cards!
I used one of the smallest circle dies/punched circle dies to create the sun.  When that was complete, I mounted all the pieces onto black licorice cardstock then onto Beach Breeze cardstock.  FINISHED! Now on to project 2!

1 comment:

  1. These are great---I love the way they turned out---great idea to use the shrink plastic for the bottle!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry