Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Convention Bound!

Hello Journey Friends!

WOO HOOO...I'll soon head to the airport and fly away to Arizona!  I'm excited to attend my first FSJ Convention and I'll definitely be back in the evenings, so be ready for some peeks at fun projects, peeks at amazing new friends, select photos of trades/swaps and LOTS AND LOTS of shares about NEW goodies!

I also plan on doing some LIVE feeds from the venue...Pop in to my blog and scroll all the way down, you'll see my Ustream camera there.

Please follow me on Instagram and Twitter @stampingbugKerry and follow my Pinterest board "FSJ CONVENTION 2015" @theartsybug  if you want to be in the loop.  As always, I'll post on Facebook too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry