Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Leaping into the Periscope World!

Hello Journey Friends!

Have you heard of the App Periscope?  Well, it's a LIVE broadcasting app that is so fun!  I've been watching several of my favorite cookiers (yes, I decorate cookies too) do LIVE cookie decorating and I decided I would try doing a stamping session live on Periscope.

How fun!  I'm not sure how well my first go-round went, but I did have 60+ viewers from all over the world watching and listening.  I didn't notice any comments, but I was really focused on my stamping.  HA HA.  I'm not sure if they were seeing things well or if they saw anything at all because my internet can be pretty wonky in my craft cave.  I did create a card, so I'm sharing that here with you today.
Yep!  I created this card on my first LIVE PERISCOPE session!  It took 15 minutes from start- to finish!  I even demoed my new Journey Punch and the Chevron punch.  FUN!
 The amazing stamp set that was used is called "Scenic View".  I got this set specifically for the marathon runner!  I LOVE this set!!!  I think it works really well with the chevron punch!
I hope to do another live Periscope card making session again tonight.  If you would like to watch/chat, please "friend me" and load the app on your phone.  :)  It's fun and FREE!!! (My name is KerryU on Periscope!)

FSJ Items Used:


Non FSJ Products
Kraft card base
Graph Paper remnant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry