Sunday, June 28, 2015

Do you wanna build a snowman???

Hello again Journey friends,

As I shared yesterday, I made a collection of cards to send to the Fun Stampers Journey Crew (the staff at the Journey Station) and this is the second version of the card collection I'll be sending.  I loved the pattern and colors in the new Holiday Mini printed paper pack so I knew that was the color pallette I was going to pull from. 
It was so fun using the Brush Strokes set to create a background full of snowballs!  The River Stone cardstock and ink worked perfectly with the Pool Play ink and paper.  MMM...I used some liner tape and Black Licorice satin ribbon to create a frilly contrast against those masculine stripes.  
Isn't he the cutest little snowman?  I soooo love the Jolly Friends Set!  I think it'll be my GO-TO holiday set this year.  It just makes me smile!  
 Of course, you know me!  I've gotta add a bit of sparkle somewhere!  I added Sparkle Dust and Journey Glaze to the blue stripes on his scarf and added a large Sparkle Drop on the Whip Cream thread bow.  MMMM...

And, yes, I did an oops again!  Cut my stamped background too small while jammin' to some Frank Sinatra...HA HA!  Yeppers, I had a little jazzy accident.  Turned out just fine in the end!  LOL
 This is the other snowman's twin brother.  I think they're identical twins...Well, maybe not their noses...I doodled the lines on them so they're probably a tad different.  Go ahead compare, I know you want to.  ;)
 Yummy!

Stop back tomorrow for another peek at a Christmas in July creation.   This time, it'll be something Clean and Simple-ish.  HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry