Friday, June 19, 2015

Dino-Mite!

Hello there Journey Friends,

I'm back today to share an adorable card I created using some of the NEWEST stamps and papers from the FSJ inspiration catalog.  I just can't get enough of the amazing collection of stamps and papers!  WOWEE... OK...Are You Ready to ROAR???

Introducing Dino-Mite!

I stamped the Lemon Grass cardstock with the palm trees and added a bit of stamping (Oatmeal Cookie Ink) from the Canvas Prints background stamp and the Ink Splat ATS.
I told you it was too cute!!!  I just love this adorable collection of dinosaurs and handwritten sentiments.  It's absolutely Dino-Mite!  The flower was created using the Flower Party Die set and some Butter Cream Cardstock.  Attached a little Wooden Accent button and some hand dyed Natural Twine (dyed with Lemon Grass ink).
Adding a bit of fringy snips...I don't have Richard's Fringe Shears yet, but they're on my wish list. While I'm waiting for those to wave in, I used my favorite Detail Pro Shears to snip little fringey parts.  I then applied it to the back of a Lemon Drop cardstock strip and applied the new stripey patterned paper in the Journey Basic Brights printed paper collection to the edge.
Isn't this little guy a cutie???  I stamped the ink splat stamp onto butter cream cardstock using Summer Days ink, Sweet Pear ink and a few Copic markers (YG2; Y04, R81).  After coloring, I cut that dino out and popped him up onto the card.  I also added the sentiment using a photo pin and Foam Squares.

Tomorrow I'll be hosting my very first Make-It-LIVE event on Ustream. You can watch the live video feed from 8-9 EST tomorrow (the camera can be viewed at the bottom of my blog OR you can find the direct link to my event/chat on my sidebar.  Join me as I chat about products I got at Convention, Cards and projects made at Convention and so much more.  I'll end the show with a quick Make-It-Live project that you can make yourself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry