Thursday, June 18, 2015

Let's GO!

Hello Journey friends!  I'm back to share another card I created using some of the newest products in the FSJ catalog.  I'm so excited that there are embossing folders and yummy, yummy images that are great for coloring.  This card was so fun to create and it's on the way to a special stamping friend I reconnected with recently.  I hope she likes it!  

Just a few sprinkles of Silver Silk does the trick...Stipple here...Stipple there...Copic Colors used (FSJ Colorway:  YR61, 68; Y18, 38; BG72; G82; B0000; C2, 5).  After coloring, the image was cut out and mounted onto Green Olive and Denim Days cardstock.
I distressed the embossing folder impression and the banner diecut with Butter Cream ink and a sponge...I think it makes the embossing just pop against the Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Laurie! :) This one is in the hands of a lovely friend now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry