Saturday, June 20, 2015

New Catalog Online Social and Make it LIVE!

Hey Journey friends,

Tonight's the night!  Will you be watching?

Tonight I'll be LIVE on my Ustream channel (8-9 PM EST) gabbing about my goodies from convention, demoing my new favorite toy and sharing the fun cards we created with Richard.  I'll also end the show with a fun Make-It-LIVE project that's perfect for Dad's Day tomorrow!

If you're interested in this month's project kit, I'll have some kits available after the show.  These kits are exclusive to those who purchase the stamps and/or dies demoed tonight (from my online party), I'll send you the supplies for this project (which includes the step-by-step directions, papers, embellishments and adhesives) so you can make your very own project like the one I'm demoing tonight.  Sooo..Wanna see a sneak peek???

If you can't stand seeing just a peek, stop by tomorrow and I'll share the complete project!
Alrighty!  Some FUN is about ready to start!  See you then!  (PS...You can see my camera if you scroll ALL the way down to the bottom of my blog.)  Or...If you prefer to watch AND chat, you can go directly to my Ustream social page here:
 Thestampingbug Online

See you at 8:00 PM EST TONIGHT!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry