Wednesday, April 8, 2015

BIG news!!! BIG!!!

Teaching today and I feel a vibration in my pocket...and another vibration, and another.  All afternoon my pocket was buzzing...What the heck was going on?  I couldn't check my phone in the middle of my lesson on erosion or when my students were working on identifying angles, rays and segments.  BUT WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON?

After school was over, I had ONE MORE hour of teaching after school Math and then I would be able to look at my phone.  It was one hour of TORTURE.  LOL...

Well, I found out what all the BUZZ was about!!!  Here's what was going on while I was busy working, slaving and teaching away:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=407899619392791&set=vb.264637043719050&type=2&theater
Here's Richard's Make-Live share from this week:

Richard has already visited one fellow Coach in California!  Here's her interview after her event:


My friend/upline Christine (in Minnesota) will be hosting Richard Garay in a week or so and I can't wait to see pictures of her amazing event!  

I can't WAIT to share more details about my AMAZING event!  Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kerry! Although I had hoped Richard would pick my name, I thrilled you won! You're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry