Thursday, April 16, 2015

Operation Make*Live*Share...

Hello Journey friends!

I'm excited to announce that my Make-Live-Share event date has been confirmed and the TOP SECRET location has been booked.  It's going to be an AMAZING event and I can't wait to share more details with you.  As I know this is an extra special privilege and I can't invite EVERYONE to the actual event, I want to promise you, YOU will play an important role in this event...If you so choose to take on the MISSION!

Mark your Calendars and Planners:  

Mission Event:  Operation Make-Live-Share
START Date:  05-21-2015

Additional details and assignments forthcoming...Until then, I leave you with:

Enjoying the Journey!
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry