Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hello Sunshine!


Hello Journey Friends,

Today I'm sharing a card I created this past weekend after dreaming of making a card with pleated paper circles... The pleated circles have been on my mind a lot and I wanted to bring the vision to life on paper.  They didn't work as well as I had hoped (on My Minds Eye patterned paper) as even with pre-scoring the paper, it cracked and peeled as I folded the accordions.  Even so, I think they turned out ok and I plan on doing this technique on a card again-with solid colored paper.
I added a bit of doodling to the boys hair after adding brown hair so I could make his curls come to life.  :)  I think that's why he's smiling.  :) :) :)
 A perfectly sweet sentiment!


1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable Kerry. I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry