Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sneak Sneak SHHH

Hello Journey Friends!

I'm here today to tease you with a little picture...The May kit of the month has been revealed and OH MY GOODNESS...I'm in love!  If you know me, you know I LOVE flowers...I love coloring flowers, I love stamping flowers, I love die cutting flowers, I love smelling flowers, I love picking flowers...

You just might want to PICK this month as the first month you sign up for the Kit of the Month Club. It's a six month commitment and you receive a stamp set a month and all the fixin's to make four fabulous cards!!!

Check it out!
Yummy eh???  Interested? Head over to my shop www.funstampersjourney.com/401 on MAY 1 to order THIS kit and sign up for the Kit of the Month Club.  I'll be having a ball with this set and will definitely be making some additional projects/inspiration pages to add to your collection!

I'll be back here on May Day to share a special treat and to post more details about this kit!  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry