Saturday, April 4, 2015

Faithbooking...

Hello stamping friends,

I was inspired to create this little Faithbook journal when I received this lovely book from one of my students before we headed off for Spring Break.  I so appreciate when my students think of me with hand-picked treasures and am blessed to know that in a crazy sensitive world we live in today, they felt comfortable and safe sending this treasure to me.  I've read several of the prayers, love the selections, and have found it comforting to read...even in the car.  The chocolates are yummy too!!!
I wanted to create a little book where I could compile my most favorite and inspirational scriptures and while I was making it, I thought of friends that might also enjoy one of these little faithbooks to fill with their heart blessings.

Here are a few of my favorites from the book.  They will be included in my faithbook:



Sooo...here is the first of my series of faithbook journals.  This was placed in the mail today and will be heading to someone special.  I hope she shares the pages she creates inside...and in the weeks to come, I hope to share my pages too...

Blessings!

I colored the stamped image with Copics (R32, 42, 81; E93; B000; G82; YG25) colored pencils and shimmer chalks.  It's a bit sparkly, but not too much.
 I took a photo to show that the pages inside are plenty...Many spaces to create fabulous and inspirational pieces.
Antique Gold Rub-N-Buff adorns the cover.  Perfect for the golden blessings that will be created from the heart.
All tied up with a pretty button bow...and the sentiment is a reminder, to keep faith in your heart...

1 comment:

  1. That is simply beautiful! I did a small Faith Book a couple of years ago, too. You have inspired me to make them as gifts. Thanks for sharing! -- Connie Duckert (former TAC #1813)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry