Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hello Sunshine!

Yipee!! It's April and that means a brand spankin' new Kit of the Month "Hello Sunshine!" from Fun Stampers Journey. As I wait for my kit to appear magically in my mailbox, I sit drooling and dreaming about the fun creations I'll make with this FUN set of images!

These adorable colorable images will work well as designs on my cookies too so just you wait and see...I've got BIG plans for this fabulous set!  :)

Want to join the Kit Club?  Each kit comes complete with supplies to make the four cards above. You'll also receive the full stamp set and inspirational sheets that guide you step-by-step in replicating these adorable cards.  If you're like me and don't really follow directions, mix it up a bit and create your own amazing projects!  When you subscribe to the club, you are making a six month commitment.  Each stamp set is exclusive and when the month is over, the set will not be posted in the catalog for three months.  It's like a sneak-peek...and YOU keep the secret!

Head over to my shop (enter Rep #401) and sign up today!  SHOP NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry