Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The RETIRED LIST IS OUT!

I'm excited to share the RETIRING List with you today!  WOO HOO...There are only a few items in my personal inventory that are on the list and that makes me very happy!  Some of the items I plan on purchasing during this Up, Up & Away event include:  

Footprint, Junk Food, Christmas Tags, Summer Minis, Tattered Minis, Lacy Trim, Floral Notes, Flower Stitch, Happy Sails, Nautical View

So what's on YOUR list???


This event runs from April 1 (My birthday) until May 31.  All items listed are available while supplies last!  Get 'em before they're gone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be making lots of projects with these this month! Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry