Wednesday, March 4, 2015

ALERT ALERT!

Hey stamping friends!

I wanted to pop on tonight as I just received a FABULOUS email from Richard and the Journey Crew...They've been working hard crafting some new Coach Kit options that might just be the PERFECT fit for you!!!

Check out the flyer!  Share with friends!  This is AMAZING!!!
Got a Grand Calibur already?  Option 1 and 2 might be perfect for you.  Already addicted to FSJ and have stamps, dies, paper, ink?  Kit 1 might be for you.  Don't have a thing and want IT ALL?  Kit # 3 is THE kit for you!!!

So, want to join the family?  Join my team!  This Friday these deals will officially begin!
www.funstampersjourney.com/401

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry