Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Kit of the Month Is HERE!!!

Yipee!!! The wait is OVER!!! Today is the day we can spill the beans, toss the bottle, and let it float away...It'll have a fabulous journey!

Introducing the newest Kit of The Month:  
Wish in a Bottle!  
(original photo edited with permission from Richard Garay)
I'm sooo excited to get my kit in the mail!  I can't wait to fill those yummy bottles and play with texture!!! This will be an amazing kit to play with and I'm so looking forward to this bottle journey!!!
If you're interested in signing up for the Kit of the Month, please contact me or click the sidebar image to the right---->

Join me throughout the month for my adventures with this kit.  Grab some extra FREE inspiration sheets and get stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry