Monday, March 30, 2015

Yummy And Delish! I can't wait!!!

Well stamping friends, the Yummy and Delicious Tour had it's first event this weekend in Phoenix Arizona and BOY OH BOY are we in for some amazing, stampy fun!  If you love attending scrapbook Expos, doing classes, make and takes, visiting, giggling, staying up all night crafting and having fun with like-minded friends, consider purchasing your ticket to a TREAT of an event!  You'll be sure to enjoy it!  This event is open to any and all who love stamping, learning new things and to those who want to feel the spirit of crafty LOVE all around them.  

I'll be attending the Virginia Beach Yummy and Delish tour in August and I invite you, my friends to join me in the fun!  If you plan on attending, make sure to join the Facebook group to get the inside scoop and for planned shares/trades/gatherings with friends.

Please let me know if you'll be there! I'll be wearing some VERY appropriate items so you will be able to pick me out of the crowd!  :)

And thanks to my fellow Coaches who attended the inaugural event in Phoenix this weekend, I am able to share some YUMMY pictures!!!
Richard and Gabby (and camera-man extraordinaire, Dustin) demoing a yummy creation! Photo by Rose Curtis
Look at all that learning going on!  Yummy creations coming right up!  Photo from FSJ Facebook
Crafty goodness...Focus, Focus, Focus!  Look at all those goodies!!!  Photo by FSJ Facebook
Did someone say Bundles, Bundles, Bundles of brand spankin' new sweet treats?  Photo by Jill Walker
Oh, and here are some pins that I'll be adding to my pin collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry