Monday, March 9, 2015

Wish in a Bottle...Part 1


I got my kit!  I got my kit!!!

I tore that envelope apart and got started playing with the newest set "Wish in a Bottle".  I diverged a bit from the original design, but the layout design and materials from the kit were unchanged.  I did add a few elements too.
I incorporated a little shaker action to the card by using some sand in a little treat bag.  I also heated up the glossy accents on the bottle to give it a bit more of a "aged in the water" effect.  Adding a little abalone shell button finished it off.  

I did create a little inspiration/tutorial page for my binder but because this card is not that different than the original created by Richard, I don't think it's appropriate for me to share it.  After I create my kit cards, I'll be out of supplies and will have to use my own imagination.  LOL...So watch for my tutorials/inspiration pages later in the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry