Sunday, March 8, 2015

Wedding Bells, Babies, Babies and More Babies!

Hello Journey friends,

I'm here to share a much happier post today.  There are a lot of baby births and weddings happening soon at my school (I'm a teacher) and I'm the designated cardmaker.  So this weekend, I'm taking advantage of my free time to make some cards.  Two baby showers this Thursday and a wedding shower soon.  Wahoo!

You know, the more I look at this card, I don't think it fits the personality of any of the recipients...but I DO know who it will be mailed to...A special Florida girl who is having her first baby in about four weeks.  She's doing her room all up in pink, black and grays...with lots of girly touches.  I think this'll be perfect!

So I guess I'm back to the drawing board for my fellow teachers..ha ha ha.

Card Ingredients:
CS 0040 Whip Cream Cardstock
CS 0003 Black Licorice Cardstock
PP 0002 Black and White patterned paper
IP 0029 FSJ Sweet Berry Ink
IP 0041 Black Licorice Ink
AT 0084 Damask Print ATS
SS 0052 Little Big Greetings
AC 0067 Clear Bloom Accents
AC 0103 Photo Pin Elements
AC 0022 Sparkle Drops
AC 0004 Black Licorice Journey Twine
AD 0002 Journey Glaze
AC 0013 Journey Sparkle Dust
HugSnug Brand Black Seam Binding

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry