Sunday, March 15, 2015

Wish in a Bottle Card 3...

Hello friends, I'm back to share another kit card with you.  This is card #3.  I took some creative liberties with the design a bit but used everything they provided in the card making package.  I added a bit of distressing and background stamping (with Oatmeal Cookie ink) to the papers by using the netting stamp in the SS-0008 Background Basics set.

I also added some additional sand lines/dots using my Black Micron pen.
Adding a bit of machine stitching didn't do much to the piece as it pretty much got covered up by all the layering.  Oh well, it's there and that makes me happy.  I also added some staples and some black seam binding.  I love staples on my non-girly cards!  
If you're interested in beginning your Kit of The Month 6 month journey, here's a link to go shopping:


I'll be back tomorrow to share my rendition of the final card in the kit (And a "use up the extra scraps" card too!)  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry