Thursday, March 5, 2015

Let's Pretend...

Ok...So I'm chatting with friends about the new kit options (wink, wink) and preparing some "Let's Pretend" Fast Start options...

What an amazing set of kit options.  I think as an avid stamper who has every cutting tool known to man and most of the FSJ items in the Blooming Grand Kit, THIS kit is PERFECT!!!  Who doesn't love to shop for their OWN goodies???  :) :).


Later that evening....

So, there you go FRIEND!  What are you waiting for?  I shopped, I organized, and I planned your first order...HEE HEE HEE...

PS...If you want to join the Journey, pop over to my journey page and join my team!  www.funstampersjourney.com/401!  I'd love to have some friends on my team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry